INTERPOLITEX - 2020: professional business community trust is confirmed!
XXIV International Exhibition of Means of State Security Provision "INTERPOLITEX" was held in Moscow, at VDNH (Pavilion 57) in the period from 20-23 October, 2020.
The exhibition was supported by the Border Guard Service of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, ROSTEC Group of Companies, the Moscow City Duma, the Union of machine engineers of Russia, the Coordination Council of Non-Governmental Security Sphere of Russia, Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russian Federation named after V.YA. Kikot, ROSOBORONEXPORT, All-Russian Research Institute for Civil Defence of the EMERCOM of Russia.
• EXPOSITION "SAFE CITY";
• EXPOSITION "DIGIPOL";
• Exhibition "BORDER PROTECTION";
• EXPOSITION OF FORENSIC EQUIPMENT "CRIMINALISTICS".
The INTERPOLITEX exposition was located on two floors of pavilion 57 (VDNH) and covered up to 5000 sq.m. of exhibition space. More than 120 exhibitors became participants of the exhibition, including Rosoboronexport, Schwabe, Roselectronics, Automatics Concern, All-Russian Research Institute for Civil Defence of the EMERCOM of Russia, United Shipbuilding Corporation, Tulamashzavod, Diagnostics-M, Tekhkrim and others.
More than 4.5 thousand security specialists visited INTERPOLITEX-2020. Apart from Moscow and the Moscow Region, 360 representatives of various federal districts of the Russian Federation attended the exhibition. The specialized audience of the exhibition was represented by more than 1,600 representatives of state structures and municipal services, about 2,000 visitors - representatives of industry structures of security field, including state corporations, defense industry enterprises, fuel and energy companies, retail organizations and banks. More than 40% of visitors were presented by the specialists making procurement decisions.
Interpolitex-2020 has traditionally become a platform for meetings with foreign customers, more than 20% of visitors arrived from foreign countries. The BUSINESS PROGRAM of the exhibition, professional talks and official delegations were presented by members of state structures of Abkhazia, Azerbaijan, Algeria, Armenia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Vietnam, Germany, Israel, India, Indonesia, Iran, Spain, Kazakhstan, Qatar, China, Congo, Korea, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Moldova, Mongolia, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates, Poland, Slovenia, Sudan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Finland, France, Czech Republic, Japan.
More than 150 Speakers made their presentations within 20 industry events of the Business Program of the exhibition.
Key events of the Program:
- reports by SayFuture forum Speakers with presentations of current security solutions;
- panel sections of the Non-governmental Security Sphere forum "Safe Capital" on the main socially significant and state projects to ensure the safety of citizens and society: protection of medical institutions during the pandemic, remote security technologies, fire safety, "Safe entrance" and others;
- official field meetings of the Moscow City Duma Commission on Safety, Sports and Youth Policy, the Committee on Integrated Security at Domestic Industrial Enterprises, SPK Antierror, as well as the signing of a number of cooperation agreements;
- open presentations of the Russian defense industry complex ROSOBORONEXPORT products, including in English, with live broadcasting for foreign customers;
- Conferences and round table discussions of the All-Russian Research Institute for Civil Defence of the EMERCOM of Russia, the Safe City Institute, and Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russian Federation named after V.YA. Kikot.
As part of the Business Program, the "National Security" contest was held in open format in front of members of the contest commission. More than 30 organizations with innovative security developments took part in the contest. Air Force Academy named after Professor N.E. Zhukovsky and Yu.A. Gagarin (1st place), Atom Security LLC (2nd place), the Military Academy of Strategic Missile Forces named after Peter the Great (3rd place) became the winners of the "National Security" contest. The contest commission awarded a special nomination "Everything ingenious is simple!" for the development of "Toggles fixing to loose ends of parachute system by using magnets" (Military Academy of Strategic Missile Forces named after Peter the Great)
"Industrial Design" nomination was carried out for the first time in the history of the "National Security" contest. The winners of the nomination have become: Prosoft-Biometrix LLC (1st place), JSC "Head Special Design Bureau "Projektor" (2nd place) and Dialog LLC (3rd place)
2021 will become the anniversary year for the INTERPOLITEX exhibition brand. During the year, new and already famous exhibitions of the brand will be held in various cities of Russia and abroad. Find out more: https://www.interpolitex.ru/
Press service of "Interpolitex" exhibition