Exhibition of Police Systems and Equipment
1.1. Police equipment:
1.1.1. Systems and means of communication, automation and data protection;
22.214.171.124 .Data transfer and communication systems
126.96.36.199.Automation and control systems and facilities
188.8.131.52.Technical means for protecting premises and sites and perimeter protection systems
184.108.40.206.raffic flows monitoring and control systems
220.127.116.11.Data security and protection systems
18.104.22.168.Special software systems
22.214.171.124.Communication and internet services
126.96.36.199.Antenne-feeder devicesand systems for stationary and high-rise installations
188.8.131.52.Equipment for working area and operating staff
184.108.40.206.Test instrumentation equipment
1.1.2. IT security solutions comprise:
220.127.116.11.Information and Management Integrated System of the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs
18.104.22.168. Centralized data processing system (central data processing, hardware and software suite)
22.214.171.124. Applied services for the provision of daily operations and activities of the Russian Internal Affairs Units (centralized data processing system routine services)
126.96.36.199.Applied services for the provision of daily operations and activities of the Russian Internal Affairs Units (centralized data processing system auxiliary services)
188.8.131.52.Interaction of subunits support subsystem
184.108.40.206.The system of community and interagency interaction for the Russian Ministry of Interior
220.127.116.11.Information security and protection subsystem
18.104.22.168.Automated control systems and packages
22.214.171.124 .Information systems
126.96.36.199.Automated control systems
188.8.131.52.Automated systems software
184.108.40.206.Data bases management systems (DBMS)
220.127.116.11.Corporate data transfer network
18.104.22.168.Technical means and facilities for information and IT support
22.214.171.124 .Computing tools and devices
126.96.36.199 .Electronic automation equipment
188.8.131.52.Conference halls and situation rooms
1.1.3 .Technical means and facilities for operational-investigative and operational-technical activities;
184.108.40.206. Technical means and facilities for operational-investigative activities
220.127.116.11.Visual surveillance and recording devices
18.104.22.168.Verbal data recording devices
22.214.171.124.Identification of personality and individual monitoring system
126.96.36.199.Specialized illuminating and jamming devices
188.8.131.52.Specialized robotic equipment and systems
184.108.40.206.Other types of operational-investigative activities and criminal intelligence equipment
220.127.116.11.Tools and devices for criminal intelligence and operational-investigative activities
1.1.4.Equipment and facilities for the implementation of technical operational activities and procedures
18.104.22.168.Covert surveillance and recording devices
22.214.171.124.Covert audio surveillance and recording devices
126.96.36.199.Devices and facilities for covert recording (interception) of communication channels information
188.8.131.52.Information channel radio control and monitoring devices
184.108.40.206.Tools and methods of hi-tech crime detection
220.127.116.11.Other means and equipment for operational-technical activities
1.1.5.Technical reconnaissance countermeasures hardware and software:
18.104.22.168.Countermeasures hardware facilities
22.214.171.124.Countermeasures software tools
126.96.36.199.Information warfare tools, solutions and systems
188.8.131.52.Automated workstations furnishing and equipment
1.1.6. Armor protection means and facilities, outfit, accoutrement:
184.108.40.206. Individual body armour protection kits and collective armour protection solutions and equipment
220.127.116.11.Explosion-proof equipment and systems
18.104.22.168.Auxiliary equipment and units
22.214.171.124 .Police outfit
126.96.36.199. Police gear
188.8.131.52 .Specialised police gear (including shock-proof)
184.108.40.206.Dynamic defence solutions and systems
220.127.116.11.Personal protection equipment
18.104.22.168.Special operations and antiterrorist equipment ans systems (special-purpose equipment)
1.1.7 .Special-purpose vehicles:
22.214.171.124. Police transport
126.96.36.199.Medical assistance special-purpose vehicles
188.8.131.52.Armoured vehicles and APCs
184.108.40.206.All-terrain and off-road vehicles
220.127.116.11.Special Transport Vehicles for Carrying Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR vehicles)
18.104.22.168.Other types of police vehicles
22.214.171.124.Diagnostic systems, instruments and equipment
126.96.36.199.Air carriers (aircraft)
188.8.131.52.Marine and river transport;
184.108.40.206.Cash-in-transit vehicles (also for carrying valuables and securities);
220.127.116.11.Business and luxury class armored vehicles;
18.104.22.168.Auxiliary equipment for transport facilities
1.1.8. Criminal investigation equipment:
22.214.171.124.Equipment for the inspection of the crime scene
126.96.36.199.Person’s identity registration and identification equipment
188.8.131.52.Papers inspection and examination equipment
184.108.40.206.Physical evidence examination equipment
220.127.116.11.Ballistics analysis systems and solutions
18.104.22.168.Precious gems, metals and alloys detectors
22.214.171.124.Mobile forensic laboratories
1.1.9. Search-and-inspection equipment:
126.96.36.199.Visual inspection equipment
188.8.131.52.Optoelectronic search and surveillance equipment
184.108.40.206.X-ray screening systems and equipment
220.127.116.11.Weapon locators and metal detectors
18.104.22.168.Explosive agents and devices tracing and detection equipment
22.214.171.124.Radioactive materials detection systems
126.96.36.199.Chemicals and narcotics detection systems
188.8.131.52.Power supply sources and systems
184.108.40.206.Primary sources of power supply
220.127.116.11.Renewable sources of power supply
18.104.22.168.Power conversion, transmission and distribution systems
22.214.171.124.Stationary, mobile, portable and built-in secondary power sources
1.1.10.Logistics and rear services support:
126.96.36.199.Resources provision services and systems
188.8.131.52.Military uniform, gear and equipment supply
184.108.40.206.Subsistence support (alimentary and water-treatment products, utensils and kitchen appliances)
220.127.116.11.Transportation services and means
18.104.22.168.General-purpose transport vehicles
22.214.171.124.Special-purpose transport vehicles
126.96.36.199.Petroleum products and lubricants
188.8.131.52.Medical, trade and welfare support systems
184.108.40.206.Means for medical aid (medical supplies, medications, medical facilities and systems)
220.127.116.11.Trade and welfare support systems
18.104.22.168.Environmental safety monitoring and veterinary surveillance aids and equipment
22.214.171.124.Environmental safety monitoring aids
126.96.36.199.Veterinary surveillance aids and equipment
188.8.131.52.Police canine services
184.108.40.206.Other means, aids and equipment (in correspondence with each respective type of a support service)
1.1.11.Traffic and road safety systems and facilities:
220.127.116.11.Traffic management technical aids
18.104.22.168.Systems for transport monitoring and control;
1.11.4. Communication, automation and information transfer means, equipment and systems
22.214.171.124.Systems and facilities for driver training
126.96.36.199.Third-Party Liability and other forms of vehicle insurance
188.8.131.52.Uniform, equipment and means of personal protection for Road/Traffic Police Officers;
184.108.40.206.Medical aids means and kits
220.127.116.11.Robotic systems for military, special-purpose and dual-use
18.104.22.168.Control systems: operation – power units -simulators
22.214.171.124.Mission equipment mounted on robotic systems
126.96.36.199.UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles, copters, drones, gliders)
188.8.131.52.New advanced types of self-generated power-supply units
184.108.40.206.Regulatory and guidance and process-control and management solutions
220.127.116.11.Projects featuring unmanned robotic systems.
of visitors are interested in special police equipment
of visitors are interested in information security and communication equipment
of visitors are interested in protection and security systems
Russian Federation Ministry of the Interior Research to Practice Conference "Prospects of Developing of New Items of Armaments and Special Equipment of New Generation"
Main Conference directions:
• Combat and prevention of crime, maintenance of public order and safety and the provision of security at the transportation facilities
• Prospects of development, advancement and upgrading of the special-purpose transport in the interest of internal affairs bodies of the Russian Federation
• Search and inspection equipment. Countering terrorist threat at transport facilities and sites
Russian Federation Ministry of the Interior Exhibitor-Coordinator:Federal Scientific-Production Association “Special Equipment and Communications” of the Russian Federation Ministry of the Interior.
Federal National Guard Troops Service Exposition
The Russian Guard exposition is one of the key thematic sections of INTERPOLITEX aimed at contributing to the modernization, reequipment and upgrading of the Federal National Guard Troops Service with state-of-the-art weapons and systems.
The Russian Guard exposition is organized by the Federal Guard Troop Service of the Russian Federation.
2.1. Counter-extremism armament and military equipment:
18.104.22.168. Automotive vehicles:
22.214.171.124. Motor cars.
126.96.36.199. Cargo trucks.
188.8.131.52. Multi-purpose army trucks.
184.108.40.206. Special-purpose vehicles.
220.127.116.11. Towline transporter tracked vehicles.
18.104.22.168. Towing equipment.
22.214.171.124. Multi-purpose trailers and semi-trailers.
126.96.36.199. Multi-purpose container bodies and van-bodies
188.8.131.52. Maintenance, repair and recovery mobile equipment and systems.
184.108.40.206. Armoured vehicles and materiel.
220.127.116.11. Armoured personnel carriers.
18.104.22.168. Other types of armoured vehicles and materiel.
22.214.171.124. Other types of special-purpose vehicles and systems (including robotic systems).
2.1.2. Artillery systems:
126.96.36.199.Non-self-propelled artillery systems.
2.1.3. Aircraft systems and aviation assets:
188.8.131.52. Multi-purpose aircraft and aerial vehicles.
184.108.40.206. Unmanned aerial vehicles and systems.
220.127.116.11. Air dropping, air landing and units inserting means, equipment and systems.
18.104.22.168. Rescue and survival means.
2.1.4. Naval vessels, armaments and equipment:
22.214.171.124. Low tonnage surface ships.
126.96.36.199. Naval auxiliary vessels.
188.8.131.52. Naval vessels.
184.108.40.206. Naval vessels and coast garrison force armament and weapon systems.
220.127.116.11. Automated navigation, target designation and communication means and systems.
18.104.22.168. Simulation, test and training systems.
2.1.5. Radiation, chemical and biological weapon protection systems:
22.214.171.124. Radiation protection technical systems, equipment and materials.
126.96.36.199. Chemical protection technical systems, equipment and materials.
188.8.131.52. Biological protection technical systems, equipment and materials.
184.108.40.206. Radiation, chemical and biological survey means, systems and equipment.
220.127.116.11. Decontamination means and equipment.
18.104.22.168. Incendiaries and smoke agents.
2.1.6. Engineer equipment, technical facilities, means of protection:
22.214.171.124. Engineer weapon systems
126.96.36.199. Engineer technical equipment and systems
188.8.131.52. Engineering tools and equipment
184.108.40.206. Engineer assets for personnel and materiel protection
2.2. Military electronics
2.2.1. Tele-communication equipment and communication systems:
2.2.2. Laser equipment and optoelectronics
2.2.3. Global and local positioning systems, communication and control systems
2.2.4. Electronic detection systems
2.2.5. Image processing and representation systems
2.2.6. Electronic countermeasures (ECM) systems
2.2.7. Personal call and control systems
2.2.8. Training systems and assets
2.2.9. Control and repair facilities
2.2.10.Power-supply sources and systems
2.2.11. Primary power supply sources
2.2.12. Renewable power supply sources
2.2.13. Conversion, transmission and electric power distribution systems
2.2.14. Stationary, mobile, towered, portable and built-in secondary power-supply sources
2.2.15. Radio communication means and facilities, automated communication systems
2.2.16. Other types of military communications radioelectronics equipment.
2.3. Logistics and rear services support:
2.3.1. Resources’ provision:
220.127.116.11. Military uniform, gear and equipment supply.
18.104.22.168. Subsistence support (alimentary and water-treatment products, utensils and kitchen appliances).
2.3.2. Transportation means and services:
22.214.171.124. General-purpose transport vehicles.
126.96.36.199. Special-purpose transport vehicles.
188.8.131.52. Petroleum products and lubricants.
184.108.40.206. Auxiliary equipment.
2.3.3. Law enforcement agencies medical and health services support:
220.127.116.11. Military-medical examination and assessment of professional and psychological suitability.
18.104.22.168. Personnel selection techniques.
22.214.171.124.Personnel healthcare system.
126.96.36.199.Healthcare delivery in emergency situations, natural and man-made disasters and military conflicts.
188.8.131.52.Personnel medical and psychological follow-up.
184.108.40.206.Healthcare institutions and convalescence homes material and technological facilities and infrastructure.
220.127.116.11.Health resort treatment and rest.
18.104.22.168.Emergency healthcare and medical aid services.
22.214.171.124. Emergency medical aid services special-purpose equipment.
126.96.36.199. Specially fitted casualties transportation and immobilization facilities.
188.8.131.52.First-aid medical equipment.
184.108.40.206. Health and medical innovation technologies.
220.127.116.11. Appliances for emergency medicine.
18.104.22.168. Minimally invasive technologies.
22.214.171.124. Prophylactic-epidemiological agents.
126.96.36.199. Emergency medicine medical supplies.
188.8.131.52. Special nutrition and nutritional supplements.
184.108.40.206.Medical equipment, instrumentation and diagnostics.
220.127.116.11. Functional diagnostics and testing.
18.104.22.168. X-ray radiography.
22.214.171.124. Ultrasonic and ultrasound equipment.
126.96.36.199. Laser equipment and devices.
188.8.131.52. Instruments and appliances.
184.108.40.206. Advanced and innovation medical and healthcare technologies.
220.127.116.11. Primary healthcare.
18.104.22.168. Laboratory medicine (test-systems, laboratory and diagnostic medical equipment, laboratory furniture).
22.214.171.124. Medical expendables, suture materials, medical wear, treatment and personal hygiene products.
126.96.36.199. Design and comprehensive fitting of hospitals, physician’s offices and consultation rooms, healthcare institutions and sanatoria.
188.8.131.52. Equipment and facilities for cleaning and disinfection, sterilization and storage of sterile instruments and appliances.
184.108.40.206. Medical furniture.
220.127.116.11. Cutting-edge medical and health information technologies.
18.104.22.168. Medical scientific-research and educational institutions.
22.214.171.124. Specialized literature for advanced medical courses and training.
2.3.4 Fire, environmental safety, veterinary surveillance and inspection appliances and devices:
126.96.36.199.Fire safety devices.
188.8.131.52. Ecological safety devices.
184.108.40.206. Veterinary supervision, surveillance and inspection appliances.
2.3.5. Other types of safety provision appliances.
2.4. Weapons, tactical gear and optics.
2.4.1. Small arms:
220.127.116.11. Guns and pistols.
18.104.22.168. Assault rifles.
22.214.171.124. Rifles and shotguns.
126.96.36.199. Submachine guns.
188.8.131.52. Grenade launchers.
2.4.2. Ammunition and handling equipment for ammunition disposal:
184.108.40.206. Grenades and round.s
220.127.116.11. Cartridges and cartridge belts.
18.104.22.168. Gun powders.
22.214.171.124. Signal and illumination devices.
126.96.36.199. Ammunition handling and disposal equipment.
188.8.131.52. Sights, target designators, collimators etc.
184.108.40.206. Military man tactical and fighting gear.
220.127.116.11. Arms care means and appliances.
18.104.22.168. Shooting simulators, equipment for shooting galleries and other training facilities.
22.214.171.124 Arms conceal and carry gear.
2.5. Combat and service training:
2.5.2. Testing, shooting range, proving ground equipment and facilities.
2.5.3. Shooting galleries.
2.5.4. IT appliances.
2.5.5. Computerized training systems.
2.5.6. Control and monitoring systems and facilities.
2.5.7. Training and simulation systems and facilities.
2.5.8. Individual self-instruction and self-training aids, programmes and facilities.
2.5.9. Custom-built and specially prepared classes, testing and shooting ranges, proving grounds.
2.5.10.Combat training regulatory and guidance and process-control and management solutions.
2.6. Robotic systems:
2.6.1. Military robotic systems.
2.6.2. Special-purpose and dual-use robotic systems.
2.6.3.Control systems: operation – power units -simulators.
2.6.4. Mission equipment mounted on robotic systems.
2.6.5. .Telepresence robots.
2.6.6. .UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles, copters, drones, gliders).
2.6.7.Swarm intelligence robots, distributed intelligent, interconnection, network and training systems.
2.6.8. New types of self-generated power-supply units.
2.6.9. Regulatory and guidance and process-control and management solutions.
2.6.10. Projects featuring unmanned robotic systems.
Goals of the Federal National Guard Troops Service exposition
1. Contribution to the re-equipment, modernization and technical upgrading of the Russian Guard units.
2. Demonstrating the consolidation of the public authorities, experts from the national guard units scientific-research and educational institutions, civil society organizations and associations, business circles and media in the matter of national security provision.
3. The formation of positive public opinion on the activities of Russian Federal Guard Service units as well as shaping the opinion of the public on the level of the Russian Guard technical equipment as well as promoting of military-patriotic upbringing of the younger generation.
4. Contribution and assistance in the establishment of business contacts and enhancement of internal as well as external cooperation ties between special-purpose armament, systems and equipment designers, manufacturers and suppliers of the Russian Federation and foreign countries.
Tasks of the Federal National Guard Troops Service exposition
1. Organisation of the full range state-of-the-art Russian-made special-purpose weapons, systems and equipment display in order to demonstrate the full potential of the manufacturers of the Russian Federation in this field.
2. Inspection and monitoring of innovations as well as advanced developments and solutions in the field of special-purpose weapons, systems and equipment with the aim of provision of national security.
3. The creation of favourable conditions for business communication encounters and networking between designers and manufacturers, suppliers and consumers of the cutting-edge special-purpose weapons, equipment and solutions, as well as for the sharing of experience in the domain of highly-qualified personnel training and graduate programmes.
4. The provision of the participation in the exhibitions and tradeshows of the Russian Federation international partners in cooperation that concerns countering terrorism, extremism and other forms of crime.
Federal National Guard Troops Service section scientific and business programme
1. Scientific and business programme of the Federal National Guard Troops Service thematic section will feature joint conference of the Russian Guard Service and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation named ‘Prospects of Development of the New Generation Special-Purpose Armament, Equipment, Solutions and Systems’. The conference will gather the leading manufacturers of the special-purpose weaponry and systems as well as experts of the Federal National Guard Troops Service units.
2. A number of workshops, round tables, presentations, business meetings and negotiations will be held within the framework of the business programme.
3. The reports and theses of the Russian Guard section scientific and business programme will make part of digest of the INTERPOLITEX business programme.
Exhibition “Granitsa” is justly regarded as Russian “testing ground” for display of achievements of domestic and foreign manufacturers working in the field of development and creation of special technical equipment and armaments used for protection of the state borders.
· Border security technical equipment and facilities:
o Radar stations.
o Alarm and anti-crossing systems.
o Means of communications and warning.
o Optics and optoelectronics (systems and devices).
· Coast guard vessels:
o Weapons and armaments for coast guard vessels.
o Technical and special facilities for coast guard vessels.
· Technical systems and facilities for border and custom control:
o Technical facilities for checking document validity.
o Technical facilities for vehicle checking and vetting.
o Personal identification systems (including biometrics).
· Technical systems of border security and protection, life support systems for border troops and posts:
o Security and fire alarm systems.
o Perimeter defence systems.
o Life-supporting infrastructure.
o Multipurpose power generating pants.
· Automated control, communications and data transfer systems for border troops and agenciesк:
o Automated control systems.
o Systems of communications and information transfer.
· Armaments, means of personal protection and special-purpose equipment:
o Armaments and armored protection facilities.
o Special-purpose equipment.
· Engineer installation and barrier works.
· Aero-space surveillance systems (from satellites to UAV).
· Complex, track and wheel vehicles.
· Canine service.
Unmanned robotic systems:
· Military and dual-use robotic systems.·
· Command and control systems -operation -powerplants-simuators.
· Robotic sytems purpose-designed equipment.
· Telepresence robots.
· UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles/copters/drones/gliders).
· Swarm robots, distributed intelligence, interaction and training systems.
· New types of self-generated power-supply systems.
· Regulatory and guidance and process-control and management solutions.
Projects featuring unmanned robotic systems
of the visitors are interested in technical means and facilities for border protection
of the visitors are interested in special transport vehicles
· International Conference of the Border Service of the Russian Federation Federal Security Service “Main Direction of Technical Development of Border Troops and Agencies of the CSTO Member-States”.
· Conference of the Russian Agency for Provision of Necessary Facilities for State Borders of the Russian Federation.
Exhibition is organized with the support and assistance of:
• Coordination Service of the Council of the CIS Member-States Border Troops Commanders;• Russian Agency for Provision of Necessary Facilities for State Borders of the Russian Federation
Exhibition of Unmanned Multipurpose Vehicle Systems
Exhibition of Unmanned Multipurpose Vehicle Systems is traditionally considered by the companies as multi-aspect marketing event. According to the estimates of our exhibitors participation in the this event permits successful solution of various tasks required for attraction of new and retention of current customers, for presentation of new products/services, maintaining company’s image, evaluation of the main trends of development of this segment of the market, international cooperation.
Construction of unmanned vehicles and systems:
- Unmanned balloon systems;
- Unmanned. aircraft systems (fixed and rotary wing);
- Unmanned naval surface and underwater systems;
- Unmanned ground (robotic) vehicle systems;
- Unmanned systems for in-line inspection;
- Ground (back up) equipment for unmanned systems;
- Construction materials for unmanned systems;
- Reliability and safety during use of unmanned systems.
Control systems - Operation – Power units - Simulators:
- Automatic control systems;
- Vehicle borne flight and navigation equipment;
- Flight control and monitoring systems for unmanned multipurpose systems;
- Control and communication systems for operation of unmanned multipurpose systems;
- Satellite navigation systems - GLONASS, NAVSTAR, Galileo;
- Means of mobile satellite communication;
- Power units for unmanned multipurpose systems (UMS);
- Simulators and systems of computer generated UMS flight simulation for training of operators and servicing personnel .
UMS vehicle borne special-purpose equipment and payload systems for:
- Geologic exploration;
- Meteorological research;
- Remote diagnostics of various objects;
- Installation protection including threat detection and identification;
- Industrial environmental control and monitoring.
- Digital cartography;
- Information processing systems.
Standard-methodical and organizational-technological solutions:
- Certification of unmanned systems;
- Legal framework for UMS creation and operation;
- Commercialization of UMS use and operation;
Projects with use of UMS:
- development and implementation of projects of performance of work and rendering of services with use of unmanned multi-purpose complexes.
of the exhibitors took part in the exhibition more than four times were satisfied by the quantitative and qualitative composition of visitors
of the exhibitors consider the exhibition as an important event for the industry development
of the exhibitors established contacts with new customers
of the visitors are interested in UVS
- International Forum “Unmanned Multipurpose Vehicle Systems
- International Conference "Current Problems of Development and Application of Unmanned Flying Systems of Civil and Dual Purpose Application in the Russian Federation."
Forum is organized with participation of
International Union on Unmanned Vehicle Systems / UVS International (France)
General Media Partner : uav.ru